Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My favorite things...

So, it's been a bit stressful the last few days. It doesn't matter why...just that the little things can erase quite a bit. Here is what happened.

Nathan has been running fevers.

We do wake him in the middle of the night if they are high and give him Motrin.

Background:
We have also been waking them a bit, in general, in the morning to get them on a new - scratch that - back to their sleep schedule. When I come in to their room in the morning, I break into "Good Morning to You" sung to the birthday song.

Mike and I realized he needed Motrin one night, about 3am in the morning. Mike shook Nathan a little to get him to sit up and he actually bounced up, half asleep, eyes shut and sung "Good Morning to YOOOOOU! Good MORNING to YYYYYOOUUUUU!

It was so sweet. I so love our sweet boys. They are good medicine for me and Mike.

~ Peaceful Mama

No comments: