Saturday, April 26, 2008

10 Surprising Things My Boys Won't Eat

1. Mashed Potatoes
2. Rice - I never make it plain, mostly Risotto and they have only eaten it once. While watching their Dad. Copy cat.
3. Meat - as a sure thing. Sometimes yes. Sometimes no.
4. Tortillas with cheese - without picking the cheese out.
5. Cream Cheese
6. Soup. Nathan will eat Tomato but that's it.
7. Beans - other than Bush's, but who can resist Bush's Baked Beans
8. Bacon. This is pure insanity to me. Who WOULDN'T like Bacon? They at least it in the Turkey burgers.
9. Hot Dogs. Aren't all kids supposed to love Hot Dogs?
10. Brownies. Tried it. I think they are too rich.


~ Rice, Potato, Tortilla, Cream Cheese, Bacon lovin' Mama

1 comment:

Gaby Hess said...

I'm with your boys on the beans thing. They are disgusting and should be avoided at all costs. Yuck.